Tuesday 12 February 2008

In Treatment

Okay, I am coming out of the closet as an In Treatment junkie. I can't actually say I watch it, I just listen to it on HBO.com while I am painting. I find myself getting excited when I sit down to paint and realise that I have two episodes to "watch" that day. If you are not hooked yet, I warn you Gabriel is yummy, and these people are really messed up. I will say that when you watch on HBO.com rather than TV they bleep the naughty words. When I say I listen it is because I am using the computer screen for the photos I am painting from. It is fun to see Doug's name in the credits - I know him!

2 comments:

douglas hunter said...

Yay Serena! I am hearing that a lot of people are hooked on the show, which is great, I was hooked over the summer watching the dailies, so its nice to be able to share with everyone now.

Marian said...

I'm totally hooked on In Treatment. I DVR it every night so I can catch up the two nights a week that Mike's gone for his class this semester...