Tuesday 18 August 2009

We signed a lease today

We signed a lease today. The house is near Eloise's school - also closer to the junior high where she will probably go next year. We will be in a new ward - which I know nothing about so far, aside from their early morning seminary is held at the high school so will save on morning commuting.
Here is the link if you want to see pictures.
http://tedcalder.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album48

You will see it is nothing like our little cottage, which can be a fun thing. There are more bathrooms, another bedroom and a sauna for those chilly nights. Trying to be positive. This will be a good place for us and saves us money.

Major moving will take place between the 1st and the 5th. Boxes and help will be appreciated!

5 comments:

heidi said...

Wow! That is great! I love the bathroom sinks and the kitchen has lot's of nice counter space! I hope we can find a rental that nice! We'll help of course, just let us know when, the kids are in school so we'll have to work out schedules. But we will do what we can for sure!!

Did I use enough !!!!!'s?

Nicole Hernandez said...

It's a really cool looking house! Very spacious looking.

Christie said...

That looks awesome! I love all the space. I'll try to come down; I don't have a car right now, but I'll see about borrowing my dad's.

Christie said...

That looks awesome! I love all the space. I'll try to come down; I don't have a car right now, but I'll see about borrowing my dad's.

cassie[carnivore] said...

it is AMAZING!!!!!
i really like it!!
i want to help you guys!!!