Monday 11 January 2010

Charlie Chaplin's studios in West Hollywood. Clancy had just read a book about him.
Found the small oasis of a cemetery in Westwood - where Marilyn Monroe and many other famous folks are interred.




Hard to see, but says "Jack Lemmon in"



There goes the Neighbourhood


Franz and Clancy searching names.



Our purpose for coming here was so Eloise could see Marilyn's grave.


This was one of the newer sites. We also saw Truman Capote, Carol O'Conner, Merv Griffeth, and many more. I know, weird folks who like cemeteries.


The old Fox theater in Westwood.


Megan, at Stans in Westwood. I had the orange old fashioned with chocolate glaze. Is that why I feel terrible today? Probably not, but was worth it.
We have enjoyed Clancy and Megan's visit and were sorry to pass them off to Heidi and Darin. Oh well, just learn to share.










3 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Oh, I miss Westwood! I used to love to go down there on the weekends. Next time you should go to Ditty Reese-it's a bakery-best cookies on earth!!!

Nicole Hernandez said...

p.s.-I worked at a mortuary one summer-how weird is that? It's one of my most favorite jobs I've had.

Christie said...

Next time I come visit, let's go back to Westwood. I'd love to see all this.