Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy Christmas Eve!
















It is snowy and cold in Utah! I've not had a warm night's rest since we got here. Last night we had dinner up at The Porcupine with Mom, Steve, John and April. As you can see from the photo, John wasn't himself that day. Where did his head go?! Then Franz and the girls and I drove down town to see the lights and ended up at Trolley Square where we wandered through shops and bought salt water taffy. Tonight is the big night. Mom is a major stress case. I swear I'm not that bad, though my kids say I am. I refuse to believe it or I might as well just cash in now. We are planning to go skating before the festivities - a source of more contention. Then all the family over at Mom's for reading of the nativity and eats.
We wish you all peace and joy tonight. Happy Birthday to Clancy as well! Wish us peace back! We will need it.
Love to you all!
the Potters

2 comments:

Christie said...

Merry Christmas! You're so lucky to be in Salt Lake, having a white Christmas. Where was that pic of MaCall and the Beatles taken?

Visit the Gateway for me! And wave at the U!

Clancy said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Serena! I can relate to John's photo.
I hope the skating party was a success. May peace be with all of you, and a Merry Christmas tomorrow!