Monday 23 November 2009

A Day in the Studio

Kate, Kate, and Mike on bagel break.

The model.



Bagel Break - Carrie actually brought a toaster!


Leanne makes the model work for his money.



Here we have Nate, Kate U, Kate S, and Mike. We have a final project that involved a portrait mainly from life - we need to put in at least 12 hours, have a hand in there somewhere - so we decided to hire a model and put in five hours on Saturday. The rest will have to be done with photos at home. I'll post the final results when I have them. The great thing is that we all get along so well and really have a good time.
No school this week! For me that is. I have lots of painting to do but am looking forward to family coming and doing some holiday prep.
I am Thankful for increased health, a husband who supports me in all my endeavors, girls who make me smile, family who love me, a nice home to live in, new friends and new thoughts!




1 comment:

Clancy said...

What a great update, Serena! It's wonderful to see your school environment, your fellow artists, and a current project you're working on. Hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving AND birthday with family and friends!